Enhance Microsoft Office with Plugins, Templates and Photos for PowerPoint, FrontPage, Outlook and Excel
CrystalGraphics is the leading provider of add-on products and services designed to enhance your Microsoft Office projects. CrystalGraphics' PowerPlugs add-ons for Microsoft Office are award-winning products that will add a more professional look to your presentations, emails, websites, spreadsheets and other documents! For more information, please visit www.CrystalGraphics.com.

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Gift of Forgiveness

Each time the barbed-wire fence closes behind me and I see themen sitting in a circle waiting for me, I begin to pray, "PleaseLord, I want them to see You in me."

I'm often asked to speak to inmates about being the victim of crime.On March 23, 1995, my 17-year-old daughter, Nicole, opened the doorof her father's house to a 16-year-old young man named LeVaughnwhom she knew. LeVaughn came into the house and they began toargue over drugs.

LeVaughn picked up the butcher knife from the kitchen counter andstabbed Nicole to death. My only child lay dying on the floor of theliving room, her eyes sti

[ Untuk mendapatkan Kumpulan Video, Audio dan Kisah Inspirasi/Motivasi, GRATIS: KLIK DISINI ]

No comments:

Post a Comment